Spwee - Impact Spwee - Impact

Holy balls, this song is amazing. There is nothing more to say.

Spwee - Excite Spwee - Excite

This song....gives me chills. My new favorite from you for sure.

Spwee - Alias Spwee - Alias

I can't even describe it.

This is a very nice alternative to some of your new stuff. It kind of makes me want to just sit there and relax. And I love the glitchy-ness to it. Also, for some reason I can't even describe what it feels like to listen to, just awesome. Another nice one by you, as always.

Scratchmyballs responds:

Thanks man, I was trying something a bit different :)

Spwee - Heart Attack Spwee - Heart Attack

It's scary how good this is.

This song is amazing. I wasn't too crazy towards the beginning with the odd bass-y part. But once it dropped - holy SHIT I got chills. Just that one part makes it a 10 no doubt. I am actually listening to this right now so I can give a proper review, and let me say: You, sir, are a musical genius.

P.S: The drop at the end was so unexpected and I fucking loved it.

Haha, cheers man!

I love hearing that.

loadingFlash loadingFlash

Perfect!

This is exactly what I needed for a video of mine, so thank you! I will indeed get use out of it.

danielme responds:

If you are still alive: cool!

Spwee - The Garden Spwee - The Garden

Wow.

Whenever the note goes up really high (a.k.a. 0:18) I just get chills. And also the buildup was even more epic. One of my favorites by you for sure.

I just sharted.

Spwee - Weightless Spwee - Weightless

Sexy.

I didn't even have to listen to this before I rated it a 5. Another fantastic song by you bro. And in response to the review below me, I give you an 11. Never ever stop making this music. I will also give you the liberty of having me listen to this every day on my iPod.

Thanks man, very flattering ;D

Spwee - White Noise Spwee - White Noise

Another good one.

I like this one as well, but after listening to many of them over and over, I seem to notice that you use the same buildup track on a few different songs. I think on this one an example is 2:41-2:45. Only reason I know this is because I had to work with one of your songs for a video, and that part really sticks out to me whenever you use it in another song. Overall, still a 10/10 from me bro, just to help combat those damn zerobombers. Keep up this epic music.

Thanks man ;D

Also yeah, that buildup is a specific sample I use quite often in a lot of my songs.

Spwee - Drop dead Spwee - Drop dead

Dude..

I listened to a few songs by you, and then the others, and this one is fucking amazing as well.

Scratchmyballs responds:

Haha, yeah this is among one of my favorites, thanks bruvah.

Bolero of fire ( HE ) Bolero of fire ( HE )

Hmm...

It was...okay I guess. The drums sounded pretty cool, but didn't seem powerful enough to accurately portray fire. Just my opinion though.